CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hot Blood Episode 1 Review

Don't be stupid: the real point of Hot blood isn't to form a boy band for JYP or bring in ratings for Mnet. No. It was to bring this adorkable being to my attention.

Khun






JYP: The link from man to ape. Or maybe just a troll



The more I look at this clip, the more I realize: JYP is indeed proof we evolved from apes.


DH



DongHae, anyone?


Yeah, stage fright is a great thing fro an idol to have, obviously



This one sings with his hans over his eyes. Shyness? Does anyone else feel this might be hampering ON STAGE IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS?


><



In my notes on this one, I have the following written:
>< Face
>< Hair
>< Teeth
>< Pink jumper!
So, it would be fair to say, it was hate at first sight.

Jo Kwon is, however, proof that first impressions are often completely wrong 8D


8D



Hilarious! So gay, not ghei, but like, really gay, but he's still so funny! I love a boy who can depreciate himself, and bringing you the looking like that actress thing was pure gold. And it also provided us with the first "Can you repeat that moment of the series?"


8D ..... Again!



Thank god for the clever editor people; they saw the hilariousness too and provided us with the repeat themselves. I imaging, perhaps, that this is what people see in HeeChul. But Jo Kwon feels a little different, not quite as in your face to the viewer, but still tremendously....pink ^^ I thought this was gonna be one of the best moments of the series, but I was soon proven wrong....


Who?



I didn't take notice of this one until I saw this picture. couldn't tell you his name; but he's pretty damn hot 8D


Adorable!



8D I LOVE HEEEM! (For this alone, I don't even remember his name XD ) It's such an adorable little moment. He seems to be laughing at nothing in particular. Love it anyway~


The death of the Engrish language



This was the moment that made me realize that there was going to be so many more funny moments than just Jo Kwon. OMG, did someone just correct the engrish? MY BRAIN IMPLODEDS O_o Taek Yeon and Khun, if I'm not mistaken. According to Angie, already an otp and I'm very happy with it that way. In some ways, this means Hot Blood pwns Super Junior at english. HOWEVER, Super Junior pwn Hot Blood at engrish 8D I think that, ultimately, we both know which is a far more amusing skill~

Again, left thinking I had witnessed the most lol thing of the series. So wrong.


The white suit was pretty offensive to my eyes too



Okay, wtf happened to political correctness? Firsty, one of the boys states he likes "Black music" in his facts section, and then, in this section, which I didn't GIF since GIFS don't carry sound, someone actually says "What up nigga?" in the background. Swear to god. Go look it up on youtube @_@;

Okay, so now we come to the Khun section.


Khun



Lol!cute


Khun



Lol!Cuter ( + the other guy ....Oul Seung or something? >>; Anyways, he's pretty funny too ^^ Admit it, you could watch this GIF for hours, marvelling at the dorkdom)


Khun



LOL!Cutest! I think Shiwon may have found a worthy contender in the "Most GIF-able person ever" category in Khun. Right now, my loyalty lies to the chocolate, but damn, Khun amuses me so much~ Love the boy.

And so we come to the end of my GIF/Picspam for Hot Blood. But I know what you're thinking. Nic! You said there was an even better moment than the engrish = real english for once one. Indeed I did. However, I didn't GIF the entire thing, as I think my comp would have a breakdown if I tried, since it would literally be like three minutes of GIF. However, I did produce for you a ten second preview of what is the Lol-est thing I have seen in a long, long time. Sufficed to say, this is the least gay Jo Kwon gets in this performance. If you value hilariousness, get your ass over to youtube and watch this full clip.... it's just...... amazing.

The preview:


I've never been so grateful for the Tell Me dance in my life


Oh yes.

0 comments: