CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

PV Review: Resonant Blue - Morning Musume

Okay, before I rant on the simple fact that this PV was, in fact, just one continuous dance shot, with the only focus being on Ai, Reina and Koharu, allow me to say one thing:

Who knew something as simple as someone pointing could come off so cool?


Sexiest Opener Ever 8D

Damn, Aika, when the hell did you turn twenty? Looking so mature already~ LinLin doesn't look bad either, but seriously, for those few seconds, Aika owns this PV, and for a, what, fifteen year old, is pretty damn sexy.


Ew



The same however, can not be said for a certain supposed "Miracle" member.

Ew



Omg, someone stop her. Before she breaks something. Like my brain.

Ew



I mean, whose idea was this? Does she actually think what she's doing is sexy? D: It's sickening

Ew



My stomach may never recover from the shovelling of Koharu in this PV

AND SHE SINGS ALL OF TWO LINES! WTH? Why is she spammed when Reina and Ai basically own the song vocally?


Eri - Just about there



Ah Eri. There you are, as ever, fighting for your screen time and dancing like the dance fiend you so clearly are. Vocally, you're as good as Reina to me, and yet you barely exist in this PV. I fear it is your destiny to become one of the forgotten Musume, along with Asuka, Ishiguro, Kei Yasuda and Makoto :< But dance on Eri~ You're "dakedo, ne ne, dakedo"'s completely make this song for me.


Swooooop~



Oh my >> Did I just see what I think I saw << A Morning Musume dance break, in which the dance looks interesting, together and .... almost.... dare I say..... cool. Naturally Ai is front and center :3 That's my girl~ I'm all for campaigning for the little members, but it's so undeniable she's the leader, in every sense of the word of this group, so she's deserving of screentime. Unlike some people:


Ew



Damn, I looked at it again D:


Help Me!!



I'm not a Sayumi fan but: YOU GO SAYUMI! PUSH THOSE CENTER BITCHES OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT TO GET YOUR SCREEN TIME! 8D

She's screaming Help Me! She's asking us to get her the screen time D: Poor girl~


Fin



And thus ends this this PV, which was all in all, just a dance shot, which still pisses me off. Where's the variety~? u.u



0 comments: