CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

PV Review: Zhang Li Yin

Important matters: the tremendous ghei that we have been presented with in Zhang LiYin's new videos. Please note this is just my lasting impressions from the first watches and then going back over it to make snapshots and gifs. I also had a huge picspam of Geng prettyness prepared, because damn, he gets his screentime here and it's pretty *~* But I sacrificed it for the sake of my sanity when it comes to uploading things. Seriously, photo bucket has a thing against me. So, starting with "I Will" ....



Zhang Li Yin : Not and MV person apparently

Just as a starter, this is Zhang LiYin. Zhang LiYin is a singer, but apparantly it's contractual she appear in less then 20% of her videos. Instead we get a SuJu OTP and actress (to make proceedings a touch less overtly homosexual, but which she naturally fails at.... not that anyone's complaining). This is the last time we'll be mentioning LiYin



SiHan Baby Love 8D

Aw~ The birth of young love ne? How cute. If only either of these children looked remoptely like their older selves. I'm inclined to think Yeonhee's did pass a slight resemblance, but Geng was nothing alike, and was there even a close up of the mini!Shi? >> I believe not. You know why? Cause the boy is a genetic freak and no one will ever look like him, ever.


His smile is saying Let me buy them for you girlfriend. But not the couple kind of girlfriend

Like I said, genetics.

But seriously, the entire earring thing; I love that. That two guys will dicuss which earrings their faghag other best friend will like, and then proceed to buy them. I also love how Shi picks the MASSIVE green pair. But then I'm easily amused :3



Moving onto the second MV "Lovers" we get a lot more SiHan, especially in the closing moments 8D

Spooning

But first, Han: why sit there with your spoon in the air? I mean, ignoring the gay subtext, lets be real for a moment; he's your best friend in this plot. You stabbed him. You saw him bleed. You are being pursued by the police. (Of course, lets not question why Shi could find you and they couldn't, hmm?) and yet all you do is sit there! You're adorable, but you make no sense pretty boy T_T But ilu anyways. YOU SPOON THAT AIR HAN! YOU SPOON IT GOOD!



*~*

Genetics. Beautiful thing.



And then, the real pairing begins 8D

Hold Me!

I'm sorry, but they way Han's arms come up there are not, "oh god, protect self from fight" arms. They're "hold me lover, please don't hurt me, kiss me" arms. Shiwon it seems, gets the message and is acts on it....

Kiss him Shi! Kiss him!

Only to be interrupted by Yeonhee. Damn you Yeonhee! Shiwon, show Yeonhee what happens to people who interrupt the SiHan rough sorry for stabbing you, I didn't know, make up kissing.

Bitch had it coming ...

Good boy.



The head clutching

Trust my video to be all scrambly at the most telling scetion of this MV. But that head clutching thing, much remarked upon at this stage is just so.... I mean for a second there I really did think ">> are they gonna kiss?"


Freeze that!

Again, that was close



o_0

Do I even need a reason to post Shi making a random expression? All I know is, Shi comes as humanly close to smileys as is possible.


T_T

Shi crying face. Pretty or not? Debatable, but I'm leaning toward pretty.



Death of a pretty boy

And then Geng dies and we're left with zero closure or boy kissing. Frankly, I'd take the later on it's own over the former even. But no, the ending will have to be left up the air Here's an idea: someone call a fucking ambulance! for the fanficcers to fill in the blanks v_v Tragic.

0 comments: